Alignment coaching may be the right fit if you want to
- →bring clarity to a big (or small) life change
- →re-invent or re-discover yourself
- →start over
- →return to your center
- →align with your values
- →reconnect with your inner sense of knowing
- →have more fun
but… anxiety or fear that it is too late
& you are too old or too established TO MAKE A CHANGE
is keeping you stuck
The line of thinking that 40+ is too old to make a life change is the same thinking…
- that loading dirty dishes and soap in the dishwasher but never pressing ‘start’ will result in clean dishes
- that it’s easier to keep paying for the gym membership you used once in the past two years instead of calling to cancel it because maybe, eventually, you will walk in the door
Most of us think we can navigate small changes easily. And sometimes, even larger changes. But let’s be upfront… is that really accurate all of the time?
Professional coach Michael Bungay Stanier believes in two wise thoughts (& I agree too)
→ ” There is nothing inherently easy or hard about the type of change or the thing–it is our relationship to it.”
→ “Significant change can be hard to get started on because it is a rewiring of who we are.”
Re-aligning with who we are, with our values, and with the various tools of our inner guidance system can bring a bit more ease to our relationship with change, and the goals and aspirations we set out to accomplish. Change, small or significant, is not always easy…otherwise, you would be able to easily transform before you finish counting from one to forty-two. One… two… three…
As an alignment coach, I help you tune into the various frequencies of your inner navigation system…your built-in Garmin/Siri/Alexa. It’s the map and compass you forgot you had, but customized and unique to you. Learn how to navigate change whenever you face it.
RELATABLE, RIGHT? LUCKILY FOR YOU... this is my jam!
in sync with your INNER NAVIGATION SYSTEM, your core COMPASS, your radar of KNOWING
presence anchored in discernment & certainty & flow
getting closer to the center of where you want to be means accepting your own invitation to the wondrous possibility of a future you
(not that you need a reminder but… )
being out of alignment can be like
- Your inner & outer worlds feel mismatched
- Your innovative ideas have brought success but the why behind it is murky
- You are highly capable, but feel ‘meh’ more often than you are comfortable with
- Self-doubt has begun to emerge in places it never was before
- Your current work zaps your creative and emotional reserves
- Waiting for life to ‘get better’ isn’t working
- How you show up at work and in other spaces in life does not feel authentic
Working with me– how it works:
INFORMATION FOR NEW CLIENTS
- Initial consultation: we spend 30 minutes together & I ask you to answer some focused questions that help us both discover if you are ready for coaching, what kind(s) of coaching might be helpful, and if I am the right coach for you.
- If we both decide we’re a good fit, and you are ready, we’ll tailor a plan to include a schedule and what we’ll focus on.
- In the first full-length session, we’ll sketch out the big picture and begin the work to prioritize our focus and future steps.
FOR NEW & RETURNING CLIENTS
Session formats: We’re analog humans in a virtual world. I offer a phone call or a video session via Zoom, Google Meet or Skype.
Frequency: Ten to fourteen days between sessions seems to be the sweet spot. It gives you enough time to reflect, complete homework assignments and, prepare questions and topics for the next session.
Your investment: is in you. This is a commitment of your time, energy and money.
Affordability: I strive to balance honoring the time I put into preparing for our sessions with the reality that economic justice is intersectional, complex and evolving. If affordability is an issue, please email me.
- Initial one-time 30 minute consultation: free
- Single 50-minute session: $150 USD
- Bundle of three 50-minute sessions: $375 USD
Payment: Paypal or Venmo
Cancellations, Refunds & Late Policy: You get a one-time-only pass for a cancellation & refund with less than 24 hours notice. Otherwise, no refunds for cancellations with less than 24 hours notice. If I need to cancel our session with less than 24 hours notice, you have the option of either a) a refund for that single session without rescheduling or b) rescheduling the session and I give you a 50% discount to be used on a future single session. Lateness: I’ll wait ten minutes and if you don’t log on/call/contact me or I don’t otherwise hear from you, I will treat it as a late cancellation.